- Use of Information. Through use of our Sites, we may ask you for certain personal information in order to provide you with the services available through the Sites. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the accuracy of your information.
- Grant of Rights. The Sites may permit you to upload Materials or share content for use with the Site. You represent and warrant that prior to providing any Materials you will have all necessary rights to provide the Materials, and that your Materials will not infringe any third-party rights, including any intellectual property or proprietary rights. You grant TWL a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to publish and use any materials you upload to or otherwise share on the Sites in any media, including but not limited to the Sites, print or electronic publications, news releases, websites, and in other communications, as well as the right for TWL to sublicense those rights.
- Community Guidelines. In using the Sites, you agree you will not: (a) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, lewd, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, violent, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate or objectionable; (b) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (c) impersonate another person; (d) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant TWL all of the license rights granted herein; (e) submit material that is unsuitable for minors in any country; or (f) submit material that is malicious or destructive in nature, or contain a virus or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage or otherwise interfere with any system, data, or information. TWL does not and cannot review all Materials submitted by users and is not in any manner responsible for such content.
- Participation is Voluntary. Your participation in any events and activities facilitated by TWL and its Learning Hub, including the participation of my organization, project, or idea, as well as any materials you contribute, are entirely voluntary, and any and all costs, expenses, and/or time you commit in this regard are my own responsibility and not that of TWL.
- Rights of Removal. TWL reserves the right, but has no obligation, to refuse to post, block or remove communications or Materials for any reason in its sole discretion. TWL may terminate your access to the Sites to prevent further posting or distribution of any communications or materials, and may prevent you from attending future TWL events and activities in connection with the Sites.
- External Sites. Our Sites may contain reference to third party websites or applications. These links are provided as a convenience to you and not an endorsement of any third party sites, and disclaims any responsibility for errors, omissions, violations of third-party rights, or illegal conduct that takes place on these third party sites or applications.